Your Seguin Business Law Firm provides business lawyers and business attorneys for dealing with business law to protect your business in Seguin, Texas. Business Law refers to the branch of law that includes topics that can affect a business - the way a business is created, operated, and its relation to its employees and other businesses.
Business Law Topics Include:
- Trademark, Copyrights, & Trade Secrets - the protection of branding & trademarks, creative outputs, and confidential, non-public, information.
- Shareholder Disputes - attorneys provide legal representation for aggressively growing mid-capped companies.
- Non-Compete/Non-Disclosure Agreements - help minimize a start up business' risks and help protects trade secrets while creating a healthy competition.
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Vethan handles all aspects of the transaction of a merger or acquisition with another business.
- Employment Contracts - aid in the negotiation, drafting, and enforcement of the employee contract.
- Business Litigation - litigation lawyers provide legal representation for business-to-business disputes.
- Business Formation & Transactions - the beginning steps of creating a business and helping with later transactions.
- Breach of Contract - prosecuting and defending the clients' rights in complex contract disputes.
Whether you are considering the start up of a business, are a new business, or an established business, you should consider having a law firm to help with Seguin business law. Contact us to learn more about our services!